Heart & Sole Dance will be opening on June first! That big, beautiful, new floor is calling our names!
We will be opening in stages as per the state mandate, so here’s what you can expect starting on Monday, June 1st.
- Private lessons will be available at the studio (and also online)
- Scheduled single, or couples, practice time will be available at the studio
- Virtual classes and dance parties will continue indefinitely online
Of course, you can start booking lessons right away! All four instructors are headed back to work, so give us a call and get your dancing groove on again!
Many of you took advantage of our private lesson sale in March and we know you are more than ready to start using them!
If you didn’t get in on the discount – no worries! We are offering 10% off any private lesson purchase between now and June 1st.
We know that safety is on your mind, and it certainly remains our top priority, so we have implemented the following protocols.
We will be:
- Sanitizing surfaces and washing hands between every lesson
- Adding a buffer of time between every lesson
- Limiting the number of lessons/people in the studio at any given time
We ask that you:
- Wear a mask while in the studio.
- Wait in the car until your scheduled lesson/practice time
- Bring only what you need into the studio
- PLEASE stay home if you don’t feel well
We will still be offering virtual private lessons in addition to our virtual group classes, which give you the flexibility to take lessons from the comfort of your own home. If you’re unable to come into the studio for any reason, this a great option!
For the time being, our front desk staff will be in the studio limited hours. Our tentative in-studio front desk hours are:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday – 10:00am to 2:00pm
If you’d like to stop by in person, please give us a call ahead of time so that we can assure someone is available.
With that being said, our staff is always remotely available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us:
- Phone: 708-532-6237
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Messenger: Heart & Sole Dance on Facebook
Thank you all for your support during this time – let’s dance!
Your Heart & Sole Dance Team,
Maren, Kat, Eli, Harrison, Monica, & Daisy