Virtual Group Classes
November Group Classes Begin Monday, November 2nd
We are so excited to continue to offer a mix of in-studio and virtual group classes and workshops this month. We’re going to have something for everyone! Here’s what to expect:
- Pre-registration is required for all in-studio group classes, we will not be accepting drop-ins/walk-ins
- Bring your own partner for partner classes as we will not be rotating
- Keep 6′ distance as much as possible
- Bring in as little as you can, take everything with you
- Face masks are required per Illinois and CDC guidelines
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell
Virtually from Home
- Continued virtual classes will be offered Mondays and Wednesdays
- 10-minute teach-through recordings of ALL in-studio classes
- $10 drop-in option for virtual classes
- $59 virtual monthly class pass option- gives access to all virtual classes and teach-through recordings
November Class Schedule
Rhythm Mondays (VIRTUAL)
7:00pm – Cha Cha, Salsa, and Bachata
Three class rotation – a different rhythm dance each Monday
Workshop Wednesdays (VIRTUAL)
7:00pm – Technique
Different technique and instructor each week. Solo focused.
8:00pm – Hustle: Level I/II (4-weeks – 11/2 to 11/23)
Four week, in-studio class. Limited spaces. Focused attention. Partners only. Must know your basics. $100/per couple.
7:00pm – Smooth: Basics (2-weeks – 11/3 & 11/10)
Beginners welcome! Basics of the most popular smooth dances. Two week, in-studio class. Limited spaces. Focused attention. Partners only. $50/per couple.
7:00pm – Rhythm: Basics (2-weeks – 11/17 & 11/24)
Beginners welcome! Basics of the most popular rhythm dances. Two week, in-studio class. Limited spaces. Focused attention. Partners only. $50/per couple.
7:00pm – Nightclub: Level I/II (3-weeks – 11/5 to 11/19)
Three week, in-studio class. Limited spaces. Focused attention. Partners only. Must know your basics. $75/per couple.
Intro to West Coast Swing Workshop: Beginner (VIRTUAL & IN-STUDIO)
Friday, November 6th from 7:00pm to 7:45pm
New to dancing? This workshop is perfect for you! We’ll be learning how to move and connect to become the best West Coast Swing dancer you can be! Don’t have a partner? No worries! Feel free to join us solo. $10/per person virtually or in-studio.