Private Lessons Uniquely Designed for You
Private lessons are an essential part of learning to dance for both couples and individuals. At Heart & Sole Dance, we eschew the one size fits all approach that you find at most chain studios and we cater to you.
You will be matched up with one of our highly trained teachers based on your needs and interests. Whether you want to learn to dance for social functions, to meet new people or even to perform or compete one day, your private lesson teacher works with you towards your specific goal(s).
Reasons To Take Private Lessons at Heart & Sole Dance
Things to Know about Private Lessons
- Private Lessons at Heart & Sole Dance are 50-minutes in length! They begin and end promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes in advance to make sure that you are ready to begin on time.
- Several private lessons will likely be going on at the same time as yours, we share our floor space to make lessons affordable.
- Shoes with leather or non-sticky rubber soles are recommended. Dance shoes are best, but not required. Ladies: please wear shoes that do not fall off your feet. Flip flops are not very good for dancing. Closed toe shoes are not a bad idea.
- Students must call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule a lesson. Lessons cancelled less than 24 hours notice will be charged a cancellation fee.
Semi-Private Lesson Option
Have a few friends interested in dancing? Can’t make a group class because of a schedule conflict? Want to take a class with only your friends?
Semi-Private Lessons are a great way for 4 or more people (often times couples) to set their own time for a group class. Call us to customize your own semi-private lesson!