Designed for beginner to experienced dancers
We specialize in teaching ballroom, latin, country, and swing to dancers of all levels. Best of all – you can try out any of those styles in our group class format!
How Do Group Classes Work?
- Each day of the week is a different style of dance:
- Latin Mondays
- Smooth Tuesdays
- Performance Wednesdays
- Swing Thursdays
- Country Fridays
- We change up the dances every month! Each month will have a different dance on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays but we’ll stick to the same style of that day (i.e. Latin Mondays will rotate through Salsa, Bachata, Rumba…etc). (West Coast Swing stays consistent on Thursdays.)
- No partner required!
- Rotating partners in group classes is recommended but not required
- We offer group classes in progressive 4-week series OR drop-in options!
- 4-week class series – These classes build on as the weeks progress so that you are constantly learning and growing as a dancer. You can start classes the first or second week of the month. (These are usually our Tuesday night classes and Level II classes).
- Drop-in options – Hop into class any week of the month! We’ve designed these classes so that they are more flexible to your schedule. No need to worry about figuring out the best time to start – you can start now! (These are usually our Monday night classes and most Basics classes.)
Check out our group class calendar to see what classes we’re offering this month!
Ready to Start Now?
30 Days for $30
New student? Take advantage of our 30 Days for $30 pass and attend all the basics classes for that calendar month!
Ask us about our introductory specials – the best way to learn how to dance is a combination of group classes and private lessons. Our introductory specials include BOTH!