Designed for beginner to experienced dancers
We specialize in teaching ballroom, latin, country, and swing to dancers of all levels. Best of all – you can try out any of those styles in our group class format!
How Do Group Classes Work?
- Group classes vary in different styles of dance:
- General Technique
- We change up the dances every month
- Due to COVID guidelines, students are required to bring their own partner.
- We do not rotate partners in group classes at this time
- We offer group classes in progressive 4-week series OR drop-in options!
- 4-week class series – These classes build on as the weeks progress so that you are constantly learning and growing as a dancer. You can start classes the first or second week of the month. (These are usually our Tuesday night classes and Level II classes).
- Drop-in options – Hop into class any week of the month! We’ve designed these classes so that they are more flexible to your schedule. No need to worry about figuring out the best time to start – you can start now! (These are usually most Basics classes.)
Check out our group class calendar to see what classes we’re offering this month!
Discover more and register today by clicking the button below.
New Student Special
Interested in beginning a personalized dance journey through private lessons? Click below then give us a call (708-532-6237) or send us an email (email@example.com) to schedule your private lessons!